Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Blog A Day for Lent

Okay, I admit, I'm a few days late, but in my defense, I only decided to go ahead with this idea today. In addition to whatever else I am doing for Lent this year, I'm going to take on the discipline to blog at least once per day.

Why? Not because I just have to tell you my opinion on something--my goal is for this to be a labor of love in that I want to try to share something meaningful with you, some meditation or thought that you might find stimulating and even helpful.

On the plus side, the fact I have to do it daily means that I probably will keep it short, which is a challenge for me, as anyone who's read my blogs much will know. :)

I was tempted to count this announcement as my blog for today, but that would be cheating, right?  Well anyways, for the sake of indexing and findability on teh internets, I'll make it a separate post.  So TWO blogs today!  Woohoo!